We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our website and voluntarily provide it to us. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to share with us.
Use of Collected Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website’s services
- To personalize and enhance your experience on our website
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide support
- To send you promotional and marketing materials, newsletters, or updates if you have opted to receive them
- To enforce the terms and conditions and protect the rights and safety of our users
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
- To service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services, but only to the extent necessary for them to perform their tasks
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or similar lawful requests for information
- To protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of our users, or prevent any illegal activity
- With your consent, to any other third party clearly specified at the time of consent
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with their personal information, please contact us immediately so that we can remove their information from our records.